Monday, May 31, 2010

The Month of May

How does time get away from us so quickly? Today is the last day of May and THIS is my only blog of the month. There has been so much going on that when I do have time to blog I just don't feel like doing it. I do post a lot of news and pictures on Facebook on an almost daily basis though. Here is a short bit of what's been happening...

- The Vrettos family and Jamie Barton are now all in the States.
- The Black family and Marggy Hensley are now in Jamaica.
- Project RAISE is in full swing with land continuing to be cleared, and plants growing. The cucumbers are 4 weeks old today and have leaves the size of a man's hand.
- A team from Kentucky Wesleyan College was here last week and cleared land, built a house, and put a catchment roof on a water tank for RAISE.
- Starting June 12th we will be busy for 10 weeks straight with 12 teams.
- And a partridge in a pear tree.

It's going to be a busy summer full of God's blessings.
It's going to be a good summer to serve the Lord.
It's going to be a wonderful summer to watch as God continues to do work in Jamaica.
It's going to be a summer of newness and growth.

Pray for all God has in store for CSI Jamaica in the coming weeks and months.
(Hopefully I won't wait til the last day of June to post another blog.)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete